Senior .NET Web Developer
This position is for a Senior .NET Engineer who will help support a product line with substantial revenue and client base. We are looking to address technical debt, perform upgrades and provide support to the system. The system implements a wide range of functionality and has various integrations with 3rd party systems including Student Information Systems and Learning Management Systems. Beyond technical aptitude, we are looking for someone who is motivated and self
propelled and likes to work with others as well.
- Write clean, scalable code leveraging .NET tech stack (C#)
- Remain up to date with the technology, terminology, concepts and best practices
- Develop technical interfaces, speci cations, and architecture
- Create and test software prototypes
- Assist software personnel (cross-functional team members) in handling project
related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Produce technical documentation as/if necessary
- Timely troubleshoot, investigate client reported issues
- Work towards improving existing code quality of the codebase as/if necessary
Qualifications for Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural
patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 3+ years of development experience using C# .NET
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team setting
- Candidate must be based in the Eastern and Central time zones
Watermark holds a multi-day Hackathon at least once a year across the company. Giving Engineers a chance to work on and present a project of any scope and win prizes while gaining acknowledgement of their peers. In addition, Watermark also gives its Engineers 10% undirected time to work alone or in groups on any technology project of interest or just to learn new tech, outside of the immediate Agile Team work.
Company Benefits and Perks
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.
- Pay Type Salary