Junior Collection Specialist
The Junior Collection Specialist will play a key role in customer collections and will help the team build and maintain a data-centric financial infrastructure around accounts receivable. The Junior Collection Specialist’s primary focus will be on the collections of past due accounts and help implement a new account receivable management system. This person should be competent in account receivable workflow processes as this role may evolve into other areas of account receivables. The right candidate should be comfortable talking on the phone and enjoys building relationships with customers.
The Junior Collection Specialist position reports to the Collections Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collections on past due accounts receivables via phone and email
- Understand and explain key collections metrics (i.e., AR aging trends, DSO, bad debt analysis)
- Assist in documenting workflow processes around collections
- Assist in the continuous improvement process to maximize efficiency within the collection team
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in accounting
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience of billing and collections
- Preference given to candidates with Salesforce experience
- Preference given to candidates with Sage Intacct experience
- A professional communication styles
- Strong team player with ability to work with remote teams cross functionally
- Highly organized, structured & process-oriented, with great attention to detail, accuracy & consistency
- A curious mind with a passion for problem-solving
- Flexibility to pivot focus as new challenges arise
Benefits and Perks
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,700 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $40,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Remote, OR 97458, USA