Seasonal Administrative Support 1
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, we encourage you to fill out an application! A member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you.
Do you know someone outside of TWG who might be a good fit? Please share this opportunity with your connections through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, or email by going to TWG’s Job Opportunities page at www.thewinegroup.com/careers and selecting “Share” on each position’s application. When prompted, ensure you choose to allow cookies to view the “Share” functionality. If someone you refer is hired and remains employed in good standing for 90 days, you may be eligible to receive a $750 referral bonus!
For any questions regarding this position, please email the lead Recruiter for this search, Shauna Silva, at Shauna.Silva@thewinegroup.com.
The Seasonal Administrative Support 1 reports to the Grower Relations department and oversees the collection, accuracy, reporting and distribution of daily grape information. This is a seasonal position with full time hours, Monday – Friday, from approximately August through October. Ideal candidates have 2+ years of administrative or data entry experience and strong computer and Excel skills.
- Filing of weight certificates for all facilities
- Auditing of daily edit
- Auditing of Grower Remittances, for payment
- Data entry of approved pesticide reports
- Entry of Certificate of Corrections
- Answering / returning phones calls and emails
- Provide clerical and administrative support to staff as needed
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of general functions; it does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned
- Must be 18 years or older at time of hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years administrative and/or data entry experience
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and general computer skills
- Ability to multitask, adapt/respond in an environment of constant change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy in both numerical and written
- Demonstrate reliable attendance
- Support and model all company procedures and policies
- Embrace and demonstrate The Wine Group’s Values; Long-Term Sustainable Value Creation, Relentlessly Entrepreneurial People, and Responsible and Trustworthy
- Primary work activities are within an office environment
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Administrative Support
- Job Function Cross-Fun
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- The Wine Group, 17000 E. Highway 120, Ripon, California, United States of America