Test Engineer, Voting-Health IT
Test Engineer, Voting-Health IT
Wheat Ridge, CO
As a division of GLI, SLI Compliance provides voting system certification testing for international, state and local governing bodies. Join a growing team while leveraging your abilities to provide a full range of high-quality certification and compliance support in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are seeking a professional like you with a strong attention to detail for our SLI Compliance team to help maintain the integrity of voting systems.
Who We Are…
With over 30 years in the industry, Gaming Laboratories International is the global leader in the testing and certification of gaming devices and systems. We are proud of our stability and our history of world-class customer service delivery to more than 480 jurisdictions worldwide.
Why You Should Work Here…
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, which is why they are our biggest investment. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch benefits, and a company culture focused on employee development and career enhancement.
What You Will Accomplish…
This is a fast-paced, autonomous position and an ideal fit for someone who thrives on wearing many hats to support the operations and delivery of software and hardware test engineering services. You will have an opportunity to utilize your project management skills while overseeing projects from beginning to end.
This position will focus on the following:
Efficiently Evaluating and Executing Tests by:
- Following test plans, as well as creates test cases/suites and detailed test procedures that drive the test effort, while keeping thorough and accurate records.
- Developing an understanding of technical requirements/regulations.
- Developing an understanding of client’s expectations and additional testing requests.
- Researching, identifying and applying any special rules or other requirements.
- Effectively documenting test results and discovered defects.
- May perform source code review, including understanding source code review requirements, performing detailed manual review and recording all review activities accurately.
Communicating and Coordinating with Clients by:
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with assigned customers.
- Maintaining an understanding of the customer's needs and market position.
- Proactively communicating the status of testing with all relevant internal and external parties.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, or a related field is required.
- Certification, formal training, experience, or demonstrated competency in a technical discipline may be evaluated and considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software quality assurance/quality control or test engineering is required
- A minimum of 1 year of analysis of software requirements and functional software design experience and experience in C++, C# or one or more of the following programming languages: PowerBuilder, C, Java, Visual Basic, HTML is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook) with an emphasis on Excel is required.
- Proficiency in Windows operating system environments is required; Linux experience is preferred.
- Must be able to perform a logical analysis of a situation and make a determination, including when to seek help.
- Must be able to work independently and on a team with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, and correctness.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
We offer a competitive total compensation packet, with benefits that include…
- The option to have 100% employer paid health, dental, & vision insurance for single coverage
- 100% Employer paid group insurance benefits, including life insurance
- 4 weeks paid time off (per year)
- Paid holidays
- Yearly discretionary bonus and the opportunity for performance-based bonuses throughout the year
- 401K retirement savings plan with 50% matching contribution (up to 5% of your annual salary)
- Educational assistance program
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) is a gaming services company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $67,000.00
- Colorado, USA
- Wheat Ridge, CO, USA